- This event has passed.
2023 Career Fair – Attendee Registration
August 9 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm CDTFree
In conjunction with NACC’s 46th Annual National Child Welfare Law Conference, join us at the inaugural NACC career fair! The NACC career fair aims to promote jobs in child welfare for law students, recent grads, and persons with lived experience in foster care. Additionally, network with NACC members and national law office leaders and fill vacancies or recruit for internships/fellowships.
Wednesday, August 9, 2023
1:00PM – 5:00PM
Exhibit Hall, Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
For people also attending the 46th National Child Welfare Law Conference, the Exhibit Hall and employer tables will remain open August 10-12.
Prior to the career fair, NACC will provide students/prospective candidates a list of organizations and job postings. Networking, resume–swapping, and scheduling interviews will occur during the Wednesday 1:00PM – 5:00PM open house. Interviews and networking will continue during exhibiting hours throughout the conference Thursday through Saturday.
Students, Recent Grads, Lived Experience Experts: Free Registration
• To participate in the career fair, please fill out the registration form.
• Students/prospective job candidates will be responsible for providing their resumes onsite to employers and scheduling interviews.
Employers from across the country will be there, including:
- ABA Center on Children and the Law
- Acacia Center for Justice
- Arizona Attorney General’s Office
- Children’s Law Center of California
- The Children’s Law Project of Hawai`i
- Colorado Office of Respondent Parents’ Counsel
- Colorado Office of the Child’s Representative
- Immigrant Justice Corps
- Inland Juvenile Panel Attorneys, Inc.
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- The Legal Aid Society of New York City
- Los Angeles Dependency Lawyers, Inc.
- Massachusetts Committee for Public Counsel Services, Children and Family Law Division
- New Jersey Office of the Public Defender, Office of the Law Guardian
- New Mexico Children, Youth, and Families Department
- New Mexico Office of Family Representation and Advocacy
- Pima County Public Defense Services – Office of Children’s Counsel
- Polk County Attorney’s Office – Iowa
- State of Minnesota Board of Public Defense
- Washington State Office of Civil Legal Aid
- …and more!
Questions? Contact [email protected].