NACC’s conference refund policy schedule is based upon NACC’s financial liability for staff time, materials and supplies for the conference, as well as food and beverage expenses.
- Conference registration and preconference sessions registration may be canceled with a full refund (less a $25 processing fee) provided notification is received up to four (4) weeks prior to the conference start date.
- A 50% refund is available for conference registration and preconference sessions registration provided notification is received between four (4) weeks and two (2)weeks prior to the conference start date.
- No refunds will be granted within two (2) weeks of the conference and preconference sessions start date.
- In the case of an emergency/extenuating circumstances, special requests may be considered on a case-by-case basis following the conference.
- All fees for add on events during the conference are non-refundable (lunch and learn, social events, etc.).
- Refund requests should be submitted by email to [email protected]