NACC’s annual 25% off individual membership sale is on now through the end of May. Join the NACC community or renew your membership to add on a full 12 months of membership. Review the steps to join and all member benefits below! (Note: This sale does not apply to CWLS or Student members who receive a complimentary membership.)
New: Auto-Renew and Monthly Payments
NACC is now offering monthly payments for membership dues – split the annual cost in 12 payments! You can select either annual or monthly payments when selecting your membership to purchase. Additionally, NACC now has auto-renewal for your membership! Auto-renewal ensures you won’t have to keep track of your expiration date and enables you to always have access to your member benefits.
How to Join/Renew:
- If you are a member, log in to your profile first!
- Go to the Individual Membership Registration Page.
- Select the membership level, auto or manual renewal, and your billing cycle (annual or monthly).
- On the next page, apply the coupon code SPRINGSALE23 to receive 25% off of your membership dues.
- Proceed through the checkout process and complete your membership join/renewal!
- Monthly Member Webinars. NACC Members can join our monthly member webinars live or access the recordings later on our website. See pending and past webinar.
- Monthly Newsletters. Every month NACC produces The Advocate, which includes policy updates, partner news, in addition to NACC news and events.
- Quarterly Law Journal. Every quarter NACC publishes The Guardian. Newly updated, the journal includes feature articles, relevant research, practice tips, youth perspectives, and law office profiles. Prior issues and articles available as resources.
- National-Listserv and Directory. NACC’s national listserv and state listservs provide practitioners an opportunity to share resources and make connections. Connect with practitioners from across the country. New directory coming soon!
- Discounts on NACC’s 46th National Child Welfare Law Conference in Minneapolis. Whether you join us in Minneapolis or online, enjoy NACC’s member conference discounts.
- Discounts on all NACC Products and Training. NACC Members receive discounts on Child Welfare Law and Practice (the “Red Book”), CWLS application fees, NACC’s Red Book Training Course.
- NACC Conference Library. Access to 10 years of NACC Conference Materials
Contact [email protected] with any questions!